About this Site
- Visualizing the operation state of major trains in Japan.
- Be careful that this visualization doesn't contains real-time operation status due to train accident or stomy weather.
- That has been tested roughly, but some bugs may be remaining.
Please use it at your own risk. (DISCLAIMER)
- Control panel
- It's displayed in the right side of the map.
- If you access by mobile device of small screen, this panel is collapsed and shown simply.
- "Current time" mode
- It displays the operating status at the current time.
- In this mode, icon appears on the right side of the clock display.
- This is default mode. If you visit at first or reload the page, it's shown in this mode.
- The current time depends on your local PC setting. There is no guarantee it's an exact current time.
- "Simulation" mode
- It displays the operaton status at the time of shifting from the current time.
- In this mode, the following icons appear on the right side of the clock display.
- : "x1" speed
- : "x60", "x300" speed
- : on pausing
- Train mark (ex. ●)
- That represents one train which runs along the railway.
- This mark will appear in the three minutes before the departure time and then wait until the departure.
- The marks are color-coded for each train type. (ex. Nozomi, Hikari, Kodama)
- Train info.
- Putting your mouse cursor over a train mark, the detailed information will be shown in the tool tip format.
- Regarding the station table of the train's stopping,
- Gray row indicates that it is already passing.
- Bold row indicates that it is now stopping at the station.
- Resets to "Current time" mode.
- That can be selected only when "Simulation" mode.
- Cancels the pausing.
- Be careful that the current mode will get to "Simulation" mode after the cancelling.
- Pauses the runtime.
- The blink of the train marker is also stopped when pausing.
- Simulation speed
- Changes the speed of runtime simulation.
- Note that the speed is always "x1" on "Current time" mode.
- Changing the speed, the currenet mode will be changed automatically to "Simulation" mode.
- The possible speed values you can select are three of the following.
- x1: Actual speed
- x60: 60 times (Proceed for 1 minutes in one second)
- x300: 300 times (Proceed for 5 minutes in one second)
- Display Option: Train Number
- It will show / hide the train number.
- This option is available only when the train has a number.
- Display Option: Blink of Train Circle
- The train marks are displayed by blinking as default.
- Note that the blinking is not supported in IE browser.
- Display Option: Message Board
- Message Board is displayed in the lower left part of the map.
- Be careful that this message might disappear if the screen width is not enough.
- Display Option: Night Mode
- There are 2 themes prepared; "daylight" and "night" mode.
- The theme is determined automatically by the current time in your local PC.
- 6:00-18:00 : "daylight" mode
- 0:00-6:00, 18:00-24:00 : "night" mode
- Note the theme setting won't be switched automatically while you show this page.
- You can zoom in / out by using the Zoom button in the right bottom of the map.
- : Zoom in
- : Zoom out
- The zoom level of upper / lower is limited
- Moving on the map
- Dragging the land on the map, you can change the display position.
- If you want to reset the position, please reload the page.
- It has been tested in the following browsers.
- Google Chrome 43.0 (Windows, Ubuntu)
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows) ※Constrained in some function
- Firefox 38.0 (Ubuntu)
- Safari 7.1.6 (Mac)
- Note that doesn't work with IE 8 earlier.
- Comments / Requests
- If you tell me on Twitter, I might correspond to it.
- USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL @everycamel BE RELIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING
FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO,
REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO,
ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA,
EVEN IF @everycamel IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.